Pages

The owners

The owners
shoppingloverfan and rimmic

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

YAY!

I'M AT PARIS ;D Well with me and my sis and my mom :D YAY :D you know why?Because........MY SISTER IS HAVING A JOB AT PARIS :D I WAS FREAKING OUT :D UNTIL...SHE SAID SHE WAS JUST CHECKING OUT THE JOB PLACE ;D THAT MEANS I MAY MOVE TO PARIS O3O! OMG OMG OMG! YAYYY! TOO BAD I'M stuck AT THE HOTEL :C and hotel= NO WIFI! :C If i were to pick a hotel i'd pick one with good looking and service.and also WIFI!!!! :D ugh they protected their freaking WIFI! D: Yesterday i wanted to blog but i couldnt :( Right now im in a cafe :D cya soon c; 


                                                                                                                       -Rimmic
               P.s. How's it like where u are? BORING? XDD lol!JK!Comment below how boring it is at where u are o3o (SORRY TO BRAG) XD IM AWESOMEEEE!

No comments:

Post a Comment