Pages

The owners

The owners
shoppingloverfan and rimmic

Sunday, July 27, 2014

IF MOMS PLAYED WOOZWORLD PART 1

Max:Hey,Guys there is a big problem...
Jay:What?
Max:My mom was on my laptop and said she wants to play woozworld.
Mya: That's a great idea!Let her play!
Max:Yeah,but....what about the relationships and weird stuff going on woozworld?She will kick my butt off.

Jenny:He's right.Mom is going to kick our butts about woozworld..
Jay:Dude,we can totally fix that!If there is any moms they will have old wrinkly faces :)
Max:Good Idea :)
*WOOZWORLD UPDATE!!!IF ANY MOMS PLAY WOOZWORLD THEY WILL HAVE WRINKLY OLD FACE :)*
Max's Mom:Omg!I look so hot ;) OOOh!Who is this cute guy here?Honey,won't mind me.It's funny how his name is Maxwooz ;)
Max:Mom!Why are you kissing me?!Anyways,this is woozworld.
Max's Mom:Okay Cool.I dont care.Bring me somewhere every boy goes too.I mean bring me to a restaurant..





















Yep,thats the end of part 1 ..im lazzyyyy i will do more tomorrow

No comments:

Post a Comment