Pages

The owners

The owners
shoppingloverfan and rimmic

Wednesday, February 19, 2014

IMPORTANT!

              How many months has it been?3 or 2 months? I lost track on how long I didn't type a blog. Did I ever tell you that I'm a trouble maker? -.- I do so many bad,horrible things.My mom always grounds me so I don't have time to blog like literally AT ALL. And sometimes...my mom grounds me for no reason 0-0. Anyways, I'm going to try to go on.
         I have some bad news and good news as well...
      Bad News: You know that story I made?Well,I am too lazy to finish it.
      Good News: I have been grounded so long I decided to go back on woozworld!
       Bad News: You know the series I started long time for youtube?Well,I deleted it in my youtube channel.
        Good News: I changed my Google account to popzjulia (that'll be my account for game playing.)My private account will be "Maria Liang"
                          


No comments:

Post a Comment