Pages

The owners

The owners
shoppingloverfan and rimmic

Saturday, November 9, 2013

:)

  So recently, I have been playing an app. I just updated it, and the new update is where they teamed with a cyber bullying charity. I think some people should take moment and check it out. The community is designed to help those who have been cyber bullied. Recently, there has been a lot of bullying, and I think people need some help getting over it. The website gives some advice for those who are being bullied and how to prevent it. Below, there is a link to the page about the partnership.

http://www.cybersmile.org/news/high-school-story-partnership

If you are being bullied, I just want you to know that somebody cares about you. If you see someone being bullied, please stand up to the bully. Let's all work together and make Woozworld a better place for everyone. :)
-Shop

No comments:

Post a Comment